- MBE is one of the world’s fastest growing franchises – on average, one new MBE location opens every
- week somewhere around the world
- It is 3 times larger than its five largest competitors combined
It is Entrepreneur magazine’s #1 rated franchise in the postal and business services category for 21
years in a row; #2 in the Franchise 500 in year 2001.
- 35+ years of experience
- A proven business concept, implemented more than 6,200 times around the world
Financing is offered through local financial institutions which MBE is working closely with to offer various financing schemes. Currently, we are only able to assist on the business plans and documentations needed by the financial institutions.
We will provide guidance and help you make the best choice for your centre. With experience shared with our franchisees, we strive to ensure that the location recommended for your new MBE centre provides a profitable and sustainable business opportunity.
- Traditional venue - Each traditional MBE centre has a protected territory that ensures no other traditional centre will be placed in that area. This territory is segmented with local demand knowledge and is typically based on individual suburbs.
- Special venue – Each special venue has a protected territory of within the specific building.
Yes. MBE will design your centre and our representative will oversee the construction process, which enables your centre to be built quickly and cost-effectively.
- A comprehensive 1 – 2 weeks training programme organized by MBE which includes 10 days of hands-on in-centre training and another 5 days of classroom training.
- Training includes operating procedures, products and services, business management, marketing and public relations.
- You will also be provided with training manuals to facilitate the whole training programme.
- You will receive on-going support from our field operatives.
- Additional support includes network meetings and exchange sessions with other MBE franchisees, newsletters, centre visits and business development tools.
- MBE also provides professional growth and development programme to help you stay on a top of a dynamic marketplace.
- You will receive a complete set of operation manuals that will assist you in running your centre effectively.
Yes. We understand that certain products and services will appeal to a targeted segment. Franchisees just need to write-in to seek approval from MBE.
At the beginning, 2 full staff time will be needed.
- No. We have approved a list of vendors which the franchisees will purchase directly. These vendors are vetted through for their price competitiveness and quality control.
- Only packaging materials such as bubble wraps, corrugated boxes, peanuts will be purchased directly from MBE because of bulk purchase order.
Yes. Franchisees will identify their preferred stations and we will submit the requests to the respective HQs for space consideration.
- MBE hopes to develop a comprehensive local network of MBE centres providing the highest level of convenience and value-added service to our customers.
- MBE and its partners are working together to develop new opportunities to leverage on our combined strength in areas such as small-business services, e-commerce, postal and financial services.